Prein&Newhof Named Airport Consulting Firm of the Year
March 4, 2014
Prein&Newhof was awarded Consultant of the Year by the Michigan Department of Transportation Office of Aeronautics on February 20, 2014.
Prein&Newhof has selectively expanded its airport team in the last two years, increasing the depth of its service and adding new service offerings. “We have always served a range of airports from the smallest to the second largest in Michigan,” said Prein&Newhof Senior Project Manager John Stroo.
While forming relationships with new clients, who have been renewing their five–year engineering consultant contracts, the team continues to work on the following projects:
- Cherry Capital Airport: Runway Extension
- Gerald R. Ford International Airport (GFIA): Stormwater Management Project, Concourse B Expansion
- Muskegon County Airport: Air Rescue and Fire Fighting Building Renovation, Passenger Terminal Apron Rehabilitation
- Lakeview–Griffith Field Airport: Runway 9/27 Overlay
- Oakland–Troy Airport: Parallel Taxiway Rehab
- Manistee County Blacker Airport: Snow Removal Equipment Building Expansion
- Oakland County International Airport: Taxiway C Rehabilitation