Are you looking for someone to speak to your community group or for your association’s education program?
Look no further. Prein&Newhof’s professionals are able to present on any of the following topics. Do you have something specific in mind and don’t see what you are looking for? If it isn’t in our field of expertise, we’re sure to know someone else whose it is.
To schedule one of our professionals for a presentation, send an email request to info[at]preinnewhof.com with “Speakers’ Bureau” in the Subject line.
Tom Newhof, P.E.
- Michigan’s Water Conservation Myth
- Membrane Wastewater Treatment: The Wave of the Future
Jim Hegarty, P.E.
- Creative Financing for Michigan’s Communities
- CSI Michigan: Evaluating Pipe Failures
- Low-Impact Development
- Michigan’s Aging Dams: Communities at Risk
- Urban Sprawl and Groundwater Quality: Are You Drinking Your Neighbor’s Sewage?
Ed Dempsey, GISP
- Using GIS to Enhance Your Economic Development Process
- How to Understand the State of Your Infrastructure Without Becoming Buried in Data
- GIS – The Who, What, Where, When, & How?
Barbara Marczak, P.E.
- Environmental Assessments for Real Estate Transactions
- Environmental Assessments: Contamination and Clean Up
- Wellhead Protection
- Drinking Water Quality
- Hydrogeological Investigations
Mark Prein, P.E.
- Odor Control Without Chemicals
- Membrane Bioreactors
Scott Post, P.E.
- Designing A Non-Motorized Path: If You Build It They Will Come
Ariana Jeske, P.E.
- Pedestrian Safety in Traffic Engineering
Tom Smith III, P.E.
- Why Am I Required to Obtain Flood Insurance? FEMA Requirements and Potential Approaches
- FEMA Grants for Frequently Flooded Properties
- How Free Information from the Insurance Services Office Can Help Your Community Water System
- Floodplain Permit Requirements for Proposed Structures
- Water Hammer: You Can Control It
- Stream Sustainability Approaches
- New Michigan Requirements for Reliability Studies