Helping you protect and restore the environment is our goal. When contamination happens, we can help you make things green again.
Together we will find reliable, sustainable solutions that preserve the environment, satisfy regulators, and help you stay in budget.
We offer a full spectrum of environmental services:
- Site Assessments (Phase I & II)
- Baseline Environmental Assessments
- Remediation (Phase III)
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Landfill Design & Closure
- Regulatory Compliance & NPDES Permits
- PIPP, SWPPP, & SPCC Plans
- Sampling / Monitoring
- Underground & Above Ground Tank Services
- Environmental Laboratory
We believe that good communication is key, and will take responsibility for making sure that you stay informed. Our well-written reports are clear and concise, conveying technical data in plain English.
We also have strong relationships with the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality and other state agencies, and they trust our work. If you’re looking for an advocate as you resolve environmental issues, call Barbara Marczak, PE at (231) 798-0101.