To provide high-quality land development engineering services for our clients while supporting the Project Manager and/or Client Manager.
- Create design plans and lead specification production on range of projects including site layouts, grading and drainage, paving, site utilities and other civil engineering responsibilities.
- Perform calculations, review specifications, and permitting applications.
- Prepare reports based on data collected.
- Correspond with clients, consultants and public agencies as necessary via phone, email, mail.
- Prepare project cost estimates, bid documents, and specifications for projects.
- Attend client meetings; prepare meeting minutes.
Working Conditions and Environment
Engineers work both in the office and out in the field. There is a moderate amount of travel to and from job sites. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud. He/she must frequently lift up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift up to 25 pounds or more.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Professional Engineer’s License
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience