To provide high-quality landscape architecture and design services for our clients while supporting the Professional Landscape Architect, Project Manager and/or Client Manager.
- Work in a collaborative team environment with budgets, timelines, and changing priorities.
- Assist Landscape Architects in the preparation of renderings, graphics, and other presentation materials.
- Visit job sites before, during and after construction to monitor progress, measure, photograph, and communicate with contractors as needed per the contract document.
- Assist Landscape Architects in developing concepts, cost estimates, construction plans, and specifications for parks, streetscapes, plazas, trails, and athletic fields.
- Communicate in a professional and manner with co-workers and clients via email, phone, and zoom.
- Develop plans using Autodesk Civil 3d
- Develop graphics using Sketch Up, Adobe Photoshop, In Design, and Illustrator.
- Assist with grant writing and permits
- Assist and support engineering staff as needed.
Working Conditions and Environment
- Landscape Architects work both in the office and out in the field. There is a moderate amount of travel to and from job sites. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud. He/she must frequently lift up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift up to 25 pounds or more.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Education and Experience
Minimum: Bachelors degree in Landscape Architecture