Work Completed this Week (October 19–24)
- 99% of removals were completed
- Temporary gravel walks were installed along Ludington Avenue, and adjacent the building to maintain access to businesses.
Anticipated Work Next Week (October 26–30)
- Water main tie in is expected to occur on Tuesday, October 27, along with water main installation on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- The contractor is grading the plaza to establish rough grades and balance the site.
- Footings for the restroom building are expected to be prepped.
Important Items of Note
- Early in the week of November 2 the restroom building footings will be installed and the contractor is planning to make progress on the installation of light pole bases, shelter pilings, and beginning storm pipe installation.