Please see below for a construction update. There has been significant work completed since the last update.
Work Completed (May 22 – June 11)
- The fireplace has been set in place and looks fabulous.
- Lighting is installed.
- Colored concrete under and around the shelter is complete.
- The shelter tongue and groove roof decking has arrived, and the roof is 75% complete.
- Some of the decorative concrete in front of Spin Drift is being replaced due to surface discoloration.
- The clock is back up at the north end of the site.
- Restroom Building is nearing completion.
Work Anticipated Next Week (weather dependent)
- Contractor anticipates getting plumbing, HVAC, and electrical inspection done next week.
- The shelter will be completed by Wednesday.
- A final review of the decorative concrete is planned for early next week.
- A week from Monday the landscaper will be ready to install landscaping.