This project includes:
- Resurfacing 1.75 miles of Sherman Boulevard from Glade to Getty,
- Pedestrian Ramp improvements between Glade and Peck,
- Utility improvements at numerous intersections,
- and sidewalk and driveway improvements, as well as new striping.
Start date is June 1, 2020 and end date is currently October 1, 2020.
Sherman Boulevard will be closed to Thru Traffic, and traffic will be detoured to Getty to Laketon to Seaway.
- Temple Street – June 2 to June 4
- Park Street – June 4 to June 10
- 9th Street – June 10 to June 25
- 8th Street – June 25 to July 8
- 7th Street – July 8 to July 17
- 6th Street – July 17 to July 22
- 5th Street – July 22 to July 27
- Peck Street – July 27 to August 6
- Maffett Street – August 6 to August 11
- Baker Street – August 11 to August 18*
- Leahy Street – August 18 to August 27*
- NOTE: Baker & Leahy will likely both be closed together with bypass pumping of sewer to Hoyt and this will affect Hoyt intersection as well.
- Reynolds Street – August 27 to Sept 4+
- Howden Street – Sept 4 to Sept 14+
- NOTE: Reynolds & Baker will likely both be closed together with bypass pumping of sewer to Hoyt and this will affect Hoyt intersection as well.
- McIlwraith Street – Sept 14 to Sept 17
All work, and therefore all dates, are subject to change due to weather and other unforeseen conditions that may arise.
Once intersection work is near completion, the entire road surface will be milled down approximately 2 inches in late August and the paving and restoration will take place in mid-to-late September.