- Schippers completed the final water main tie-in at 5 Mile Road and Plainfield Avenue.
- Schippers continued road work on Bonneville Drive, north of Brisam Street, and court streets.
- Schippers removed existing concrete curb and gutter in preparation for the new curbs to be poured.
- Schippers concrete subcontractor, M&S Construction, poured new concrete curb radii at intersections and in the cul-de-sacs.
- Schippers will continue to do road work and get the north half of Bonneville Drive and the court streets ready for asphalt to be placed.
- Schippers concrete subcontractor, M&S Construction, will finish pouring new concrete curb radii at intersections.
- Schippers will work on project clean up.
Schippers landscaping subcontractor, H&K Landscaping, will be on site over the course of the next few weeks to spray all the weeds in the topsoil with a weed killer. Once the weeds have had a few weeks to die off, they will be back to finish spreading topsoil and complete the final lawn restoration in the beginning of September.
What to Expect
- Road reconstruction north of Brisam Street
- Parking Lot restoration at 5 Mile Road and Plainfield Avenue
- Water Service conversions along Plainfield Avenue
- Final restoration and project clean up
- Road reconstruction
- Plainfield Avenue water services
- Late August
- Final paving