- Schippers installed new water services on Bonanza Drive and Bonneville Drive.
- Schippers began to reconstruct the road near 5 Mile Road.
- Base course paving in Rockhill Drive is scheduled for Saturday, June 5.
- Water service installation in Bonanza Drive and Bonneville Drive will be completed.
- Schippers will disassemble the temporary water main and start installing it north of Brisam Street.
- Water main construction on Rockvalley Drive will begin next week.
- Schippers will continue to reconstruct the road on Bonneville Drive and Bonanza Drive.
What to Expect
- Water main and water service construction on Rockvalley Drive.
Late June & July
- Water main construction on Bonneville Drive, north of Brisam, and court streets.
- Schippers’ overall project schedule anticipates the total project, including road paving and lawn restoration, being complete in late summer. Schippers is currently on track to meet this schedule.
- There will be times that the area in front of your homes is torn up and you will have limited access to your home. Please let us know if you have any special access needs and we will do our best to make arrangements with you.
- The contractor has set up a bank of temporary mailboxes on Brisam Street, west of Bonneville Drive. If you are within the construction area, your mail service has been temporarily relocated to here. The contractor is also coordinating with the trash haulers in the area to ensure that the trash is picked up during construction. Please bring your cans to the end of your driveway as you typically would, and the contractor will move them as necessary for pickup and return them at the end of the day.
- Water main and water service construction in Rockvalley Dr.
- Water service construction along Plainfield Ave.
- Road reconstruction in Rockhill Dr, Bonneville Dr, and Bonanza Dr.
- Late-June – Late-September
- Water main and water service construction on Bonneville Dr. and court streets north of Brisam St.