Work completed/in progress from the past two weeks:
- 36″ transmission main construction progressed west entrance of Waukazoo Elementary.
- Water service verification and replacement, as necessary.
- Pilot hole for Pine Creek crossing was completed. Contractor will start removing material for pipe installation.
- Road building continued behind the pipe installation.
- West entrance to Waukazoo Elementary closed. All school traffic has been directed to the east parking lot.
Anticipated activities for next week include the following:
- Continue transmission main construction, water service verification and replacement, and road building.
- Continue removing material for HDD pipe installation.
- Waukazoo school traffic to continue using the east parking lot.