- Continued construction of the retaining wall for the new path.
- Removed existing road surface Dogwood Drive and part of Mohawk Drive.
Anticipated work for next week:
- Work on the wall will continue. Contractor intends to complete work Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Delivery of storm pipe is tentative for Wednesday. Installation of new storm sewer and catch basins may start at the end of the week.
- Road grading and placement of new aggregate may begin near the end of the week. Contractor intends to start road work at 174th and work towards the north end of the project.
Items to note:
- As the road work begins access to residences may have interruptions at times or access routes may need to change based on where the contractor is working. Please be aware and the contractor will attempt to notify residents of any impacts to access.
- Reminder that this is a construction zone and as the road work begins be aware of heavy equipment and trucks moving around the site. Large equipment can have large blind spots and make sure equipment operators know where you are when in the roadway.