Last Two Weeks:
- Montgomery prepared driveways for concrete and asphalt.
- Montgomery worked on restoration related items and started overall project clean up.
- Driveway paving was completed throughout the project.
- Road patches on Jewell Avenue and 11 Mile Road were completed.
- Montgomery will continue restoration work, including the repairs of damaged irrigation systems, and general project clean up.
- Montgomery will adjust water main valve boxes in the road in preparation for final paving.
- Final paving on Green Timbers Drive and in the Cottages on the Rogue neighborhood is tentatively scheduled for the end of next week or early the following week. This is weather dependent and subject to change.
Please contact any project representative if you have questions or concerns.