- Tree clearing continued along 10 Mile Road.
- Marksman Contracting (bore & jack subcontractor) mobilized equipment to the intersection of 10 Mile Road and Pine Island Drive.
- Brenner Excavating stripped topsoil along the north side of 10 Mile Road in preparation for water main construction and installed silt fence in select areas.
- Brenner Excavating plans to start water main construction at Jewell Avenue today (Friday).
- Brenner Excavating will continue water main construction along 10 Mile Road.
- Marksman Contracting will dig the bore & jack pits and install a 30-inch diameter steel casing under Pine Island Drive without impacting the flow of traffic. The steel casing (green pipe) can be seen in the picture below.
- 10 Mile Road will be closed to through traffic between Algoma Avenue and Pine Island Drive.
- Posted detour route is Pine Island Drive to Post Drive to US-131. Pine Island Drive is under a traffic shift between 10 Mile Road and 9 Mile Road for water main construction along Pine Island Drive.
Please contact any project representative below if you have questions or concerns.