Work Completed This Week
- 10-inch sanitary sewer installation on Pulaski Avenue was completed this week up to the alley east of Dowd Street.
- Storm sewer installation at the intersection of Pulaski Avenue and Kinsey Street was completed today.
- 12-inch sanitary sewer was installed along the east side of Henry Street through the Betten Baker car dealership property from Pulaski Avenue to the south side of the vehicle service garage.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- The contractor will continue installing 12-inch sanitary sewer along Henry Street starting near the service garage at Betten Baker and working their way south to where the sewer will be installed across Henry Street near Hank’s Tavern. All work will be performed outside of the roadway on Henry Street.
- Kamminga & Roodvoets will have a road crew and concrete crew on site to begin installing aggregate base on Pulaski Avenue (west of Henry Street) and to install curb and gutter on Beidler Street and Pulaski Avenue (east of Henry Street).
- No work will be happening on the project on Monday (8/7/20) in observance of Labor Day.
Current Road Closures
- Beidler Street is closed from Alberta Avenue to Pulaski Avenue.
- Pulaski Avenue is closed from Henry Street to Beidler Street and from Kinsey Street to Henry Street.
- Henry Street may have a temporary northbound single lane closure at times to allow trucks to access the construction area.