- CL Trucking completed the water main tie-in on Meek Drive at Belmont Avenue.
- CL Trucking completed lawn restoration along Belmont Avenue and Pine Hill Drive.
- CL Trucking plans to complete restoration work along Sprucewood Drive and Herrington Avenue beginning of the week.
- CL Trucking will move back into the Hamilton Woods neighborhood to continue water main construction end of next week in Meek Drive and Korben woods Court. Over the next few weeks water services will also be installed in the Hamilton Woods neighborhood.
What to Expect/Project Timeline
- Water service construction
- Water main construction on Meek Drive, south of Terrie Lynn, and Korben Woods Court
- Road and driveway reconstruction
- Lawn restoration
Once the water service stub has been installed out to the public road right-of-way in front of your house, you will receive a letter from our staff on site informing you that your water service is ready for connection. You will have sixty (60) days from the date of the letter to connect to the municipal water system. If you have not already contacted a private water service contractor about installing your free water service, you should do so as soon as possible to ensure you can meet the sixty (60) day connection requirement.