Asphalt crew paves the northwest corner of the headworks site. (5/21/2020)
Masons forming the opening for the new overhead garage door in the Storage Building (old Grit Building). (5/13/2020)
New pumps and piping in Primary Sludge Building basement. (5/20/2020)
Columbus Ave. old road removed; crews begin to grade the road subbase. (5/27/2020)
Overall site picture of new headworks building. (5/21/2020)
Contract 1 Work Completed in May:
- Began site asphalt paving.
- Began transitioning old headworks building into storage/garage building.
- Finalized piping in primary sludge building.
- Began work on Columbus Avenue reconstruction.
Anticipated Work in June:
- Finish asphalt paving.
- Finish pipe painting and labeling throughout site.
- Perform various site restorations, including the installation of a new irrigation system.
- Complete Columbus Avenue reconstruction.