Work Completed this Week (November 9 – 13)
- The water main installation was completed up to the future connection points, after final testing the water main will be connected at both ends.
- Backfilling of the foundation walls of the new restroom building was completed.
- HVAC, plumbing and electrical underground work was completed for the new restroom building.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Pressure testing and chlorination of the new water main will be completed.
- Storm sewer installation will be started on the south half of the project.
- Floor slab for the restroom building will poured.
- Rough in for the site electrical will begin which will consist of conduits, handholes and layout for light pole bases.