Bultsma Excavating began installing water main this past week in the private easement at the west end of Royal Hannah Drive.
Since this is a critical infrastructure project, Bultsma plans to continue working through the recently-extended “Stay Home” order. The work will continue as long as it can be done so safely. We will update this page right away if this work plan changes.
What to Expect Next Week (April 13–17)
- Bultsma plans to lay water main from the private easement at the west end of Royal Hannah heading eastward.
- This water main work will include some driveway approaches being removed and temporary access limitations. Please contact the Onsite Contact person if you have special access needs.
- End of April
- Water main should be installed in Royal Hannah up to the Lady Lauren intersection.
- Water main should be installed from the South end of Lady Lauren up to the Sir Charles intersection
- End of May
- Water main should be installed from the west end of Sir Charles to the Lady Lauren intersection
- End of June
- Water main should be installed from the north end of Lady Lauren to the Sir Charles intersection, the easterly to Elstner.
- *Note: Timeline dates are subject to change.
Please share this information with your neighbors who may not have email or access to the internet.
Thank you for your patience and we look forward to a successful project in your neighborhood!