The focus this week was Merrill Street east of Sanford with replacement of the sanitary sewer. Work continued on services as well. Next week will be a busier week with work focusing on the west side of Merrill.
Work Completed This Week:
- Sanitary Sewer mainline was installed on Merrill Ave. east of Sanford St.
- Water on connecting homes to the sanitary sewer continued.
- Water service replacements continued north of Strong Avenue.
Anticipated Work Next Week:
- Placing sanitary sewer mainline on Merrill Ave. west of Sanford St.
- Begin placing of storm sewer on Sanford Street north of Strong Avenue.
- Continuation of connecting homes to the new sanitary mainline.
- Continuation of connecting new water services.