After five weeks of work, the parking lot is beginning to take shape as we work towards building more surface items.
In the past week, the Contractor has worked on:
- Cutting the grade for the new gravel base material.
- Cutting the grade for the new seat wall.
- Installing new gravel base material for the pavement.
- Completing more miscellaneous removals.
Plans for next week:
- Begin pouring the wavy seat wall on the north side of the parking lot
- Begin pouring concrete curb and gutter. Areas to be focused on will be along the back side of businesses at the south end of the parking lot and along Mylan’s Restaurant
- Once concrete curb and gutter is poured, the sidewalks in the areas behind the businesses at the south end of the parking lot will be poured as well as along the north east side near Mylan’s
- Work on the Electric Vehicle Charging Station will take place
Please do not try to move barricades over the weekend or try to park in the parking lot. The parking lot is closed. All work planned is weather dependent, but the Contractor is still on schedule to be complete in late June 2021.