Work Completed in the Last Two Weeks (March 22 – April 2)
- Restroom plumbing and lighting fixtures are being installed.
- Stone veneer and cap has been nearly 90% completed on the restroom building.
- The stairway at the All Occasions building has been filled in and concrete sidewalk is starting to be installed in its place.
- The stage has been poured and the access ramp and stairway to it are being formed up.
- Curb and gutter surrounding the north half of the site has been poured.
- Remaining site storm water collection piping has been installed.
Anticipated Work Next Week (Weather Dependent)
- Concrete sidewalk work will continue.
- Plumbing fixture install will continue.
- Site lighting poles may start being installed.
- Clean up of the concrete sidewalk will begin in preparation for final sealing and joint caulking.
- Preparation for the deliver of the new pavilion will continue with an expected delivery date of April 9.