After three weeks of work on the parking lot, here is where we stand on this Good Friday.
The contractor has accomplished the following work:
- Continuing removals of the old storm system
- Rerouting some storm sewer based on existing buried infrastructure
- Nearly completed the new storm water collection system
- Removing some sections of the sidewalk for installation of the new lighting bases.
- Removing nearly all of the old lighting and electrical for the parking lot
Plans for next week, April 5:
- Complete the storm sewer system
- Clean up the work site, including the removal of poor material
- Begin rough grading for aggregate
- Layout and potentially install conduit for irrigation and electrical
- Install new bases for new lighting
- Install new gas service for the fire pit