2023 update! We have some unfinished business from last year to attend to.
Mostly, this work is at Wilshire and Peach. The supply chain woes of last year pushed this project a little too deep into the fall and winter shut down the project before we could get the final course of asphalt down and all the concrete work completed.
Next week, our Contractor is planning to return to:
- Begin removing driveway approaches on Wilshire and other areas in anticipation of replacing them with concrete.
- Place concrete curb and gutter in the cul-de-sac of Wilshire
- Place concrete curb and gutter at the intersection radii
- Replace concrete driveway approaches
- Continue restoration efforts unfinished in the spring
- Begin prepping the roadway for the final course of asphalt
Brush is out on the streets for pickup and the City will try to get this picked up early the week of May 1. We are shooting to have the top course of asphalt done either late the first week of May or early the second week of May, weather depending. Final restoration will also take place.
If there are any punchlist items, please let me know at 616.218.2940. Please share with your neighbors!