The focus this week was Merrill Street west of Sanford with replacement of the sanitary sewer. Work continues on services as well. Next week, work will continue connecting homes to the new sanitary sewer and completing connections to new water services. The Contractor will be working this Saturday, April 22nd.
Work Completed This Week
- Sanitary Sewer mainline was installed on Merrill Ave. west of Sanford St.
- Work on connecting homes to the sanitary sewer has continued.
- Water service replacements have continued north of Strong Avenue.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Continuation of connecting homes to the new sanitary mainline.
- Continuation of connecting new water services.
- Continuation of connecting new water services to meters inside of homes.