Work completed/in progress from the past two weeks:
- 36″ transmission main construction progressed to Silver Ridge.
- Water service verification and replacement, as necessary.
- Continued staging pipe materials.
- Directional Drill equipment for the Pine Creek crossing arrived on-site and was set up.
- Large culvert east of Harderwyk Ministries was removed and replaced.
- Road building began behind the pipe installation.
Anticipated activities for next week include the following:
- Continue transmission main construction, water service verification and replacement, and road building.
- Begin pilot hole drilling for HDD.
- Close west entrance to Waukazoo. All school traffic will be directed to the east parking lot.