Construction work resumed on Monday, April 20.As this issue is very dynamic and could change at any time, please check back frequently for project updates.
Work completed this past week:
- The Union Pier intersection was closed and traffic detour around the work area was installed.
- Pavement was removed in the Townline Road and Union Pier intersection.
- Temporary water services were installed for local businesses near the Union Pier intersection served by New Buffalo Township water.
What to expect next week (April 27 – May 2):
- Temporary road closure of Red Arrow Highway at Community Hall Road for water main installation. Anticipated closure date is April 27 or April 28.
- De-watering equipment (large pumps, wells, etc.) will be installed in Townline Road and Union Pier intersection.
- Sanitary sewer materials will start arriving.
- Begin excavation for sanitary sewer installation.