Construction work resumed on Monday, April 20. As this issue is very dynamic and could change at any time, please check back frequently for project updates.
Work completed this past week:
- The Union Pier intersection was closed and traffic detour around the work area was installed.
- Pavement was removed in the Townline Road and Union Pier intersection.
- Temporary water services were installed for local businesses near the Union Pier intersection served by New Buffalo Township water.
What to expect next week (April 27 – May 2):
- Temporary road closure of Red Arrow Highway at Community Hall Road for water main installation. Anticipated closure date is April 27 or April 28.
- De-watering equipment (large pumps, wells, etc.) will be installed in Townline Road and Union Pier intersection.
- Sanitary sewer materials will start arriving.
- Begin excavation for sanitary sewer installation.