Bultsma Excavating installed water main this past week along Lady Lauren from the southern cul-de-sac approximately to the Sir Charles intersection. At this point, all the water main pipe is installed south of Sir Charles Drive. Overall, the project is proceeding more quickly than anticipated.
What to Expect Next Week (April 27 – May 1)
- Bultsma plans to pressure test and disinfect all the water main that has been installed to date.
- While the water main is being tested, a crew will install storm sewer in Royal Hannah.
- After the water main has successfully passed the pressure test and bacteriological sampling, a second crew will come in to install the water service stubs to the right-of-way line.
- The pipe crew will continue to install water main in Sir Charles, continuing west toward the western cul-de-sac.
- End of April
- Water main should be installed and tested in Royal Hannah and in Lady South of Sir Charles.
- Water main should be installed in the northern “half” of Lady Lauren and in Sir Charles.
- End of May
- All water main should be installed and tested; Installation of water service should be underway.
- Restoration and project completion
- *Note: Timeline dates are subject to change.