Work Completed This Week
- The Young Avenue lift station plumbing is nearly complete.
- The HMA pavement, curb and gutter, and driveway approaches on Crowley Street have been removed between Young Avenue and Laketon Avenue.
- DVT Electric has installed the electrical panel and conduit for the lift station.
- Force main has been installed on Crowley Street between Windsor Avenue and Laketon Avenue.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- The general contractor, Kamminga & Roodvoets, has elected to take a two week break from the Beidler project due to concerns related to the risk of Covid–19 exposure. They are scheduled to temporarily shut down operations until April 20, 2020.
- Miscellaneous subcontractor work may continue at the lift station in order to keep the project moving forward.
- Kamminga & Roodvoets will be cleaning up the work site today so travel/access (for garbage pickup, mail deliver, and emergency vehicles) will not be impacted for local residences during the work stoppage.
- We appreciate everyone’s flexibility during this crisis. We will continue to keep everyone updated on the status of the construction during this fluid situation.