- Schippers finished up water main construction along Plainfield Avenue.
- Schippers installed water main on Bonanza Drive.
- Fer-Pal Construction completed the post installation lining inspections.
- Schippers will finish water main installation on Bonanza Drive and start water main construction on Bonneville drive mid-week.
- Schippers plans to start water main construction on Rockhill Drive.
- Schippers subcontractor, Lee’s Trenching, will be working along Plainfield Avenue, between Omega Drive and 5 Mile Road, to install new water services across Plainfield Avenue.
What to Expect
- Water main construction on Bonneville Drive and Bonanza Drive between 5 Mile Road and Brisam Street.
- Water main construction on Rockhill Drive.
- Schippers’ overall project schedule anticipates the total project, including road paving and lawn restoration, being complete in late summer.
- There will be times that the area in front of your homes is torn up and you will have limited access to your home. Please let us know if you have any special access needs and we will do our best to make arrangements with you.
Trash & Mail
- The contractor has set up a bank of temporary mailboxes on Brisam Street, west of Bonneville Drive. If you are within the construction area, your mail service has been temporarily relocated here.
- The contractor is also coordinating with the trash haulers in the area to ensure that the trash is picked up during construction. Please bring your cans to the end of your driveway as you typically would, and the contractor will move them as necessary for pickup and return them at the end of the day.
- May – late-June
- Water main and water service construction on Bonneville Dr. and Bonanaza Dr. between 5 Mile Rd. and Brisam St.
- Early May
- Water service construction along Plainfield Ave.
- Water main and water service construction in Rockhill Dr.
- Late-may – early-June
- Water main and water service construction in Rockvalley Dr.
- late-June – late-September
- Water main and water service construction on Bonneville Dr. and court streets to the east north of Brisam St.