This week the focus was on utilities and final connections of the residences to the new sewer. Work on water services have also continued.
Work Completed This Week
- Contractor continued placing sanitary mainline north on Sanford St.
- Contractor began connecting homes to the new sanitary sewer mainline.
- Contractor continued work on water service replacement.
- Contractor began connecting new water services to meters inside of homes.
- Contractor performed watermain drop at Hamilton Avenue crossing.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Continuation of placing sanitary mainline sewer.
- Concrete road and sidewalk removal on Merrill Ave.
- Topsoil removal on Merrill Ave.
- Continuation of connecting homes to the new sanitary mainline.
- Continuation of connecting new water services.
- Continuation of connecting new water services to meters inside of homes.