Progress over the last week was good however not as noticeable to the casual eye. Much interior work and preparation for upcoming work was completed. Very soon the pavilion will start taking shape!
Work Completed This Week (April 5 – 9)
- Work on the interior of the restroom building continued and most of the windows have been installed.
- Sidewalk installation has continued as well as cleanup of the previously poured concrete.
- The ramp and stairway to the new stage was poured.
- Parking lot aggregate is starting to be placed.
Anticipated Work Next Week (weather dependent)
- Concrete sidewalk will continue.
- Installation of the pavilion will begin. Delivery of the structure is expected on Monday.