Belmont Avenue will be open to thru traffic by the end of the day Friday, August 13.
- Wyoming is on track to complete water main installation along Belmont Avenue by the end of the day today (Friday).
- Nashville Construction, KCRC’s guardrail subcontractor, finished the guardrail replacement along Belmont Avenue.
- Wyoming installed water service stubs out to the public road right-of-way at the south end of Belmont Avenue (just north of Post Drive).
- Wyoming will begin water main installation along Van Dam Drive. Water main installation will begin at Belmont Avenue and progress to the east.
- Wyoming will pressure test and disinfect the newly installed water main along Belmont Avenue between Pixley Avenue and Van Dam Drive. Once the testing is complete, water service installation can continue along Belmont Avenue.
Once the water service stub has been installed out to the public road right-of-way in front of your house, you will receive a letter from our staff on site informing you that your water service is ready for connection. You will have sixty (60) days from the date of the letter to connect to the municipal water system. If you have not already contacted a private water service contractor about installing your free water service, you should do so as soon as possible to ensure you can meet the sixty (60) day connection requirement.
What to Expect
- Water main construction along Van Dam Drive.
- Water service construction along Belmont Avenue.
- As soon as the water main in one area is complete, tested, and ready for water service connections, Plainfield Township will communicate with you to start the process of installing water services on private property.
- Estimated project completion date: October 9
- Water main and water service construction on Belmont Avenue
- August – Mid-September
- Water main and water service construction on Van Dam Drive
- Water main and water service construction on Wildwood Creek Drive
- Mid-September – Mid-October
- Water main and water service construction on Pixley Avenue