Belmont Avenue will be open to thru traffic by the end of the day Friday (8/13).
- CL Trucking completed water main installation along Pine Hill Drive.
- CL Trucking successfully completed a pressure test on the new water main in Frond Street, Belmont Avenue, and Pine Hill Drive.
- There have been some delays with the Miss Dig flagging for the Hamilton Woods neighborhood, so CL Trucking was unable to start water main installation as originally planned.
- CL Trucking will begin water main installation in Hamilton Woods once the Miss Dig flagging is complete.
- In the meantime, CL Trucking may work on water service installation if there continues to be a delay with the Miss Dig flagging.
Once the water service stub has been installed out to the public road right-of-way in front of your house, you will receive a letter from our staff on site informing you that your water service is ready for connection. You will have sixty (60) days from the date of the letter to connect to the municipal water system. If you have not already contacted a private water service contractor about installing your free water service, you should do so as soon as possible to ensure you can meet the sixty (60) day connection requirement.
What to Expect
- Water main construction on Terrie Lynn Drive, Meek Drive, and Korben Woods Court
- Water service construction
- Estimated project completion date: October 17, 2021
- Water Main Construction on Terrie Lynn Drive, Meek Drive, and Korben Woods Court
- Water Service installation
- Road Reconstruction, Driveway Reconstruction, and Lawn Restoration