- Montgomery Excavating completed miscellaneous work along Laurentian earlier this week and moved equipment and materials south to the Rogue River Road area.
- Montgomery Excavating should complete the water main installation along Rogue Lane later today.
- The paving work that was scheduled for this week has been pushed to next week due to the rain received this week.
- Black Gold Paving was on site at Rogue Ridge this week grading the gravel in preparation for paving early next week.
- Black Gold Paving has tentatively scheduled paving on Rogue Ridge for early next week.
- Montgomery Excavating will begin water main construction at the north end of Coventry Woods first thing next week.
- The new water main on Rogue Lane will be filled with water and tested next week so that the water service stubs can be installed after passing test results.
Please contact any project representative if you have questions or concerns.