RIVER/LAKEWOOD INTERSECTION CLOSURE STARTING TOMORROW, AUGUST 20TH
Work completed/in progress from the last update:
- Transmission main installed up to River/Lakewood intersection.
- Transmission main between east HDD pit to Holland Charter Township maintenance building was disinfected and passed BacT testing.
- Approximately ½ of OCRC road reconstruct storm sewer completed between 144th and Aniline.
- Initiated mobile groundwater treatment system.
- Continued with Holland Township 16″ water main installation. Installation complete to just west of Elm Street.
- Road resurfacing project leveled between 152nd and 144th. Top course placement complete between 160th and 152nd.
Anticipated activities for the upcoming week include:
- Install dewatering wells in Lakewood/River intersection.
- Pavement removals in Lakewood/River intersection and River.
- Install transmission main in Lakewood/River intersection.
- Continue Holland Township 16″ water main installation.
- Connect HDPE drill pipe to 36″ transmission main at east HDD pit (tomorrow)
- Install storm sewer between Aniline and Division for road reconstruct project.
- Top remainder of road resurfacing project