The first phase of the road improvements was started this week; contractor milled off the old asphalt in about half of the neighborhood in preparation for paving.
As of August 20, sixty-one (61) houses – 86% of the neighborhood – have connected to the municipal water system.
Quotation forms have been received for 67 houses (94% of the neighborhood). If residents have not yet made arrangements with a contractor to complete the private water service work, they must do so immediately. The 60-day requirement for getting water services connected has expired.
What to Expect Next Week (August 24 – 29)
- Water service installation on private property
- New asphalt will be paved in the Phase 1 area and the old asphalt will be milled off and removed from the Phase 2 area.
- Once paving is complete, Bultsma will return to finish the outstanding restoration items.
- Private water service installation
- Final lawn restoration
- Resurfacing of all the streets
- Project Completion