Lawn restoration along House Street is now complete.
Six (6) homes (16%) have now connected to the municipal water system (see project map above). Water service quotation forms have been received for 82% of the houses along House Street. If residents have not yet made arrangements with a contractor to complete the private water service work, they must do so as soon as possible in order to meet the 60-day connection requirement.
Road Work Update
- The road reconstruction is scheduled to start soon (see “What to Expect” below).
- Final driveway restoration will not be completed until after the base course of asphalt has been placed to ensure driveways meet the new road grades.
What to Expect
- August 28 or 31
- DeSal plans to return to install a water main from House Street to the Belmont Armory.
- September 3 – 8
- KCRC contractor will crush and shape the existing asphalt and do fine grading to prepare the road for new asphalt pavement
- September 9 (weather pending)
- Base course of asphalt will be paved
- Early September
- Belmont Armory water main installation
- House St. road reconstruction
- Driveway replacement
- Imperial Pine water main installation
- Water service connections
- Road replacement