Work Completed This Week
- Completed water services and sanitary sewer laterals on house numbers: 2444, 2436, 2424, 2416, and 2408.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- No work will be done on site on Monday and Tuesday next week (August 24–25). Work will resume Wednesday through the end of the week.
- On Wednesday the contractor plans to continue performing sanitary sewer lateral and water service tie-ins on the west side of Westwood Street.
Current Road Closures
- Westwood St. is closed to through traffic from Wickham Dr. to Randolph Ave.
- Lexington Ave. is closed to through traffic at Westwood St.
- Randolph Ave. is closed to through traffic at Westwood St.
- Note to residents within the project area: Please have your trash cans out to the front of your house by Sunday night, as the contractor will be taking your cans out to Lexington Ave. by 7:00 AM on Monday morning for Republic to pick up. All cans will be returned at the end of the day.
- Contractor will not be working tomorrow (Saturday, August 22).