Work Completed This Week
- The sanitary sewer has now been installed along Pulaski Avenue from Beidler Street to Kinsey Avenue. The installation included directionally drilling under Henry Street and installing sewer at depths up to 25 feet deep in clay at the hill near Crowley Street.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- The contractor will continue installing 10-inch sanitary sewer on Pulaski Avenue to the west of Kinsey Street.
- Storm sewer installation near Beidler Street and Pulaski Avenue will be completed on Tuesday next week.
- A road crew is scheduled to arrive Wednesday, August 26 to begin grading for the roadway reconstruction on Beidler Street (between Alberta Avenue and Pulaski Avenue) and on Pulaski Avenue (east of Henry Street).
Current Road Closures
- Beidler Street (south of Hackley) and Poliski Drive are closed.
- Beidler Street is closed from Alberta Avenue to Pulaski Avenue.
- Pulaski Avenue is closed from Henry Street to Beidler Street and from Kinsey Street to Henry Street.