- Montgomery completed water service installation on Jewell Avenue and 11 Mile Road.
- Montgomery began water service installation on Sag Harbor in the Cottages on the Rogue Neighborhood and is working around the loops counterclockwise.
- Montgomery began removing excess sand from Booth Bay Circle and began placing the gravel base for the new road.
- Jewell Avenue and 11 Mile Road were closed to thru traffic.
- Montgomery will complete water service installation in the Cottages on the Rogue Neighborhood.
- Montgomery will continue placing new gravel base in locations where the water main was installed under a road surface in preparation for the asphalt to be replaced later in September.
- Jewell Avenue and 11 Mile Road will be closed to thru traffic.
Please contact any project representative if you have questions or concerns.