Work completed/in progress from the last update:
- Lakewood/River intersection closed and traffic shifted in River.
- Pavement removal in Lakewood/River intersection and within River.
- Transmission main installed part way through the Lakewood/River intersection, pipe crew is now moving south down River.
- Continued with Holland Township 16″ water main installation. Installation complete to just east of Elm Street.
- Road resurfacing project placed top course between 152nd and 144th.
- HDPE drill pipe connection completed and restraint collar formed.
Anticipated activities for the upcoming week include:
- Continue transmission main installation through Lakewood/River intersection.
- Replace concrete improvements and re-build road within Lakewood/River intersection as feasible. Anticipate intersection will be re-paved the week after Labor Day.
- Pavement removal in River.
- Continue Holland Township 16″ water main installation.
- Restore Park Township property.
- Install storm sewer between Aniline and Division for road reconstruct project.
- Install second groundwater treatment system and relocate current groundwater treatment system.