Belmont Avenue will be open to thru traffic by the end of the day Friday (8/13).
- Dean’s continued 12-inch water main installation along Packer Drive, reference the project map above to see the progress.
- The special ball and joint pipe for the Rogue River crossing arrived on site this week! This pipe is designed specifically for river crossing applications and the joints can bend more than a typical ductile iron pipe joint allowing the pipe to closely follow the U-shape of the riverbed.
- Dean’s will continue to install 12-inch water main along Packer Drive and get near Packer Woods Drive and the bridge over the White Pine Trail.
- Towards the end of next week Dean’s will hit pause on water main installation and move back down to the Rogue River to begin preparing for the river crossing which will take place Labor Day week.
Please contact any project representative below if you have questions or concerns.
What to Expect
- Rogue River crossing
- Water main construction along Packer Drive up to Van Dam Drive
- White Pine Trail crossing
- Water main construction along Van Dam Drive
Water main and water services along Packer Drive and Van Dam Drive will be installed in 2021. Water main and water services along northern side streets and private drives off of Packer Drive will be installed in the spring of 2022.
- Labor Day Week
- Water main construction crossing the Rogue River.
- Water main construction crossing the White Pine Trail and water service installation along Packer Drive.
- Late September – Mid-October
- Water main construction and water service installation along Van Dam Drive.
- Late October
- Water main construction along private drive easement just south of Rogue Hill Court.
- Packer Drive road reconstruction.
- April 2022
- Water main construction along Packer Woods Drive.
- May 2022
- Water main construction along Rogue Hollow Drive and Rogue Hill Drive