All water services are ready for connection. If you have not already coordinated with a general contractor to get your free water service installed, you must do so as soon as possible to ensure you can meet the sixty (60) day connection requirement. If you have any questions about the process, please call Jeremy Kamp at (616) 432-6709.
- Schippers worked on restoration throughout the site. It is imperative that you water any new grass along your property to promote good grass growth.
- Schippers had their concrete subcontractor on site to finish replacing concrete curb and gutter along 10 Mile near Algoma and replace concrete driveways along Herrington and Brent.
- Schippers prepped Brent and road patches along 10 Mile for paving.
- TODAY: Superior Asphalt (Schipper’s paving subcontractor) will be on site to place the base course of asphalt on Brent and road patches along 10 Mile.
- Schippers will finish up restoration and general project clean up.
- Superior asphalt will be on site Tuesday – Friday to pave driveways and finish up road paving.
Please contact any project representative if you have questions or concerns.