- Schippers completed water service installation north of Brisam Street.
- Schippers began removing the temporary water main as it is no longer in use.
- Schippers subcontractor, Black Gold, completed the final paving on Rockvalley Drive today.
- Schippers will complete the water main tie-in at Plainfield Avenue and 5 Mile Road on Monday pending passing disinfection tests today.
- Schippers will continue to spread gravel north of Brisam Street and prep this area for paving.
- Schippers will have concrete crews on site to replace concrete curb and gutter
What to Expect
- Road reconstruction north of Brisam Street.
- Parking Lot restoration at 5 Mile Road and Plainfield Avenue.
- Water Service conversions along Plainfield Avenue.
- Final restoration and project clean up.
There will be times that the area in front of your homes is torn up and you will have limited access to your home. Please let us know if you have any special access needs and we will do our best to make arrangements with you.
The contractor has set up a bank of temporary mailboxes on Brisam Street, west of Bonneville Drive. If you are within the construction area, your mail service has been temporarily relocated to here. The contractor is also coordinating with the trash haulers in the area to ensure that the trash is picked up during construction. Please bring your cans to the end of your driveway as you typically would, and the contractor will move them as necessary for pickup and return them at the end of the day.
- Road reconstruction and Plainfield Avenue water services
- Late August
- Final Paving