The focus this week was water main and water services. At this time all water services have been installed into the buildings but internal plumbing remains to be completed.
Work Completed this Week (December 7 – 11)
- The water main connection at Court Street was completed which included a new fire hydrant.
- Water services were installed into the buildings.
- Light pole bases were poured.
- Sample concrete sidewalk pours were completed and the final colors were selected for the plaza.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Water service internal plumbing will be completed allowing the old water main to be abandoned.
- Final connection of the water main to the existing water system at Ludington Avenue will be completed.
- Trusses are scheduled to be installed on the new restroom building.