This was a slower week but still productive with some very visible improvements to the restroom.
Work Completed this Week (December 14 – 18)
- Water service internal plumbing was nearly completed with only one remaining.
- Rough electrical conduit installation began.
- Trusses were set on the new restroom building.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- The final water service will be completed and the connection to the Ludington Avenue water main will be completed. This will mark the end of the water main replacement.
- Storm sewer installation will continue.
- Concrete sidewalk is scheduled to begin along the Spindrift building if the weather cooperates.
- Work on the restroom building roof will be ongoing with the goal of getting the building mostly enclosed.
Due to the upcoming holidays, crews will be working only Monday through Wednesday for the next two weeks.