Over the last two weeks progress has begun again. No concrete work or significant progress has been done in the new restroom building, but the roof was completed and the drywall was hung.
Work Completed the Last Two Weeks (February 15 – 26)
- Restroom building roof is completed.
- Drywall was hung inside the restroom.
- Prep work was completed for next phase of concrete sidewalk installation.
- The base of the new fireplace was poured.
Anticipated Work Next Week (Weather Dependent)
- Concrete sidewalk work will begin again near the south end of the project and along the Spindrift building.
- Seat walls will be poured along the south end of the site.
- Drywall taping and jointing will be completed.