Heirloom made great progress this week on the concrete sidewalk. Much of the banding is installed and even a good portion of colored concrete is now in place along the Spindrift building. The warmer than usual weather has really helped move things along.
Work Completed this Week (January 11 – 15)
- Concrete banding of the Scallops were poured along both the Spindrift building and the Snyder building.
- Colored concrete infill of the scallops was started along the Spindrift building.
- Electrical work was completed throughout the site.
Anticipated Work Next Week (Weather dependent)
- Installation of the scallop ribbons will continue along the west and east sides of the plaza.
- Colored concrete infill of the scallops will continue along the west and east sides of the plaza.
- Site electrical and building electrical will be ongoing throughout the week.
- Interior block walls will be constructed in the restroom building.