This was another good week of progress even with the round of snow.
Work Completed this Week (January 25 – 29)
- Concrete banding of the Scallops were continued along with filling in of the scallops with decorative concrete.
- The curb on the All Occasions Stairway was installed.
- Site electrical and drainage work continued in various locations of the site including piping to connect the trench drains to the collection system.
- Interior CMU walls were completed in the new restroom building.
- Permanent power was installed at the new restroom building!
Anticipated Work Next Week (Weather Dependent)
- Installation of the scallop ribbons will continue.
- Colored concrete infill of the scallops will continue.
- Site electrical and building electrical will be ongoing throughout the week.
- Various site improvement features will be completed such as the Christmas tree stand and future kiosk foundation as well as various seat walls.