- Montgomery successfully completed a pressure test on the water main along Jewell Avenue between 10 Mile Road and Offroad Drive, this includes the water main on Green Timbers Drive and Offroad Drive.
- Montgomery disinfected the tested section of water main.
- Montgomery spent the day Thursday spreading topsoil and hydroseeding areas where the water main has been installed.
- Montgomery continued installing 12-inch water main along Jewell Avenue. They crossed the west branch of 11 Mile Road and are continuing north.
- Jewell Avenue and 11 Mile Road were closed to thru traffic.
- Monday (7/18): Milling of the road surface impacted by water main construction is scheduled to be completed in the Cottages on the Rogue neighborhood.
- Montgomery will have a second crew on site to begin installing 8-inch water main in the Cottages on the Rogue neighborhood.
- Montgomery will continue installing 12-inch water main along Jewell Avenue and should be nearing the east branch of 11 Mile Road by the end of the week.
- Jewell Avenue and 11 Mile Road will be closed to thru traffic.
Please contact any project representative if you have questions or concerns.